Tuesday 16 April 2013

Day 1207 (16/04/2013)

The news from Boston is terrible, whatever or whoever caused it. We have friends in Boston so I was worried for them but they all appear to be OK.

 The media always jump to conclusions far too quickly at these times and really should wait for a bit of confirmation before stirring up the usual hatred & prejudice.

Yesterday I was speaking to a company who wanted to use me on some of their training courses but they mocked me slightly when I mentioned that I don't go to countries who've recently been at war or where my country wouldn't try hard to get me released.

They said I shouldn't go to London if I'm scared but I said if a country isn't sold as a holiday resort then there's a reason for that and I'm not going.

I don't feel inclined to sell them use of my course abroad or to write something especially for them, as it would not make much financial sense for the amount of courses they are talking about doing compared to the risk of giving them my course.






No comments:

Post a Comment