Thursday 18 April 2013

Day 1209 (18/04/2013)

Next week I'm in London giving a talk, which is fine but not my most favourite places, even thought I will probably have a Yo Sushi whilst at Paddington.

In a few months time I'm even going back to Eastern Europe, this time Latvia, for a conference, which will probably be OK but not that much fun. Then on Monday someone spoke to me about going to Beirut and other such lovely places to work but it didn't take me long to say that I have restrictions on where I'm wiling to go.

Now someone else has asked about me about going to Ghana, in Africa. The money is OK but not great, it might be fun but it might not be and to be perfectly honest unless I go with other people I tend to just stay in the hotel, so its not as if I will even get to see any of it.

It seems to be one of the problems of being good and having a slightly raised profile now, people ask me to go places to show them what I do but mostly I like sitting at home with my family but can't really say no to everything.

I might flip a coin to decide about Ghana but Beirut is definitely a no as is anywhere else in the Middle East.

Off out tonight in Bristol seeing the boys I used to work with for one of our nearly regularly get together's.




No comments:

Post a Comment