Friday 6 July 2012

Day 923 (06/07/2012)

The weather is awful again, with lots of rain but hopeful we will avoid the worse of it as they are talking about a months worth of rain in a day.

I went to the gym again today, so three times this week. It was quite reassuring as there was a guy twice my size in the gym and I was going much faster than him on the tread mill (I can't really call it a running machine as I don't actually run, I'm only thinking of my joints, honestly) but was slightly upset when I saw he was on the tread mill for about an hour compared to my 10 minutes.

Mind you I didn't just do 10 minutes on the tread mill, there was also the bike & the cross trainer, then the weights and a little bit of swimming but I think an hour on the tread mill would not only be knackering but boring as hell.

I just can't get into work at the moment, I have lots on but just can't motivate myself.

Off to London tomorrow to do a couple of presentation, but have to get up far too early on a Saturday but at least I got my ticket early enough to warrant going first class.

No comments:

Post a Comment