Saturday 28 July 2012

Day 945 & 946 (28 & 29/07/2012)

Nice weather still but not going to last forever. Aiming to relax a bit and do some stuff in the garden later. Back to work tomorrow.

Update - Sunday 20:45 - So yesterday we added a few more bits to the garden. Hopefully we are nearly finished putting things in the garden as I don't want it to be as full as the garage. Saying that I wanted the two nice chairs for next to the little table on the patio, so we can sit there of an evening with a glass of wine. 


And the arch is now finished with the climbing rose & clematis. Now we just need for them to grow & climb.


I still have to finish the fencing off but it is already so nice just being able to sit outside.


So after complementing the opening ceremony at the Olympics, it appears according to the BBC News website that I actually took put in it, so no wonder it was so good.




I got an email today from the National Lottery telling me they had exciting news about the Euro Millions Lottery tickets I bought online for Friday. I was obviously excited, they had promised there would be 100 millionaires and it was my birthday after all.


I promise that this will not change me but I don't think it is worth sharing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment