Thursday 5 July 2012

Day 922 (05/07/2012)

Busy in my office all day. I was going to go to the gym but got bogged down with stuff but will definitely go tomorrow.

I'm in London on Saturday giving a couple of presentations at The Centre For Investigative Journalism Summer School which hopefully will be fun. I have done the presentations already and I am sure the weekend should be interesting although I am only doing the Saturday. Lots of the other speakers are quite well known and then there's me. 


I would rather they didn't use a photo of me but they took one at a previous event and they wanted to use one, so I gave in rather then sending them one of me from around 1986, which in my own mind is how I look. I am often surprised at the old fat man starring back at me from the mirror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment