Monday 8 August 2011

Day 590 (08/08/2011)

Early start today, went to the doctors to get some more antibiotics as my leg has still not completely cleared up, though its only painful if I touch it, so I don't.

Didn't cut the grass this weekend as it rained on off. The grass is now about 2' tall in place.

Must try my shirt on later to make sure I look presentable for Wednesday or I will have to go to my special shop  to get a new a bigger one, as long as Billy Smarts aren't using it (haha).

Doing a bit of work today.

Another photo from last week, when we saw the Olympic Torch (well 1 of the 5 prototypes).


BTW this is an optical illusion as I am not that much bigger than my wife, I am just a lot nearer the camera and it was taken thru one of those fairground mirrors that make u look out of proportion.

No comments:

Post a Comment