Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 598 (16/08/2011)

Well yesterday I did go out on my bike, not for long but it was a start. I then eat a bowl of muesli with no added salt or sugar, it was horrible so I added more fruit & it was OK. Then for dinner a jacket potato with cottage cheese.

What a crap day where was my cake.

I did say to my wife that I could eat healthy one day this week, then two days next week and just work my way up, like I am doing with the cycling, she didn't agree.

Can't believe how busy September & October are going to be.

2 comments:

  1. I think building up to it is a good idea actually.

    Maybe you could eat healthily on Wednesday and Thursday because there will be quite a bit of not-so-healthy food on Friday afternoon/evening here.........then there's the reception dinner ( melon, chicken, apple crumble )on Saturday with a hot and cold buffet later in the evening. I don't know what the hotel breakfast will be but I guess you could always choose muesli to balance it all out........?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you about the muesli. Revolting. However I find that stuff like Tesco's Crunchy Oats or similar "oat crunchy" bags from other brands are quite tasty. However I may be deluding myself about it being good for me, I don't know. Sam

    ReplyDelete