Friday 19 August 2011

Day 601 (19/08/2011)

So the rain stayed off for my lunchtime cycle yesterday, what joy. I had James on my headphones. No cycling or diet for the next few days but I have been quite enjoying Jacket Potato's with Cottage Cheese.

As always we are running a bit later than planned. My wife still has no shows for a wedding that we are leaving for in 3hrs time. She bought her dress ages ago and looks lovely but at this rate may be bare-foot. She also said my suit is looking a bit tatty, not my fault, I was at a conference and someone spilt gravy on it, that just wont come off.

When I wear a suit I just look like a tramp dressed by a charity shop, always have always will.

Anyway things to do before driving to London (well its Essex really but anything in the South East might as well be London). It's just a shame that Kelly and Gary & Elaine wont be there but it will be nice to see everyone else.

I have added this weekends Title for the blog, so I can update it from my i-phone. I could write it but always end up getting it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment