Sunday 18 August 2019

Day 3518 & 3519 (17 & 18/08/2019)

It is the weekend with lots to do for work, as always but just so annoyed at the moment it's hard to see the point.

Anyway we had a health breakfast, which was obviously lovely as it was bacon, egg & sausage.


Who would have thought it was the bread & other stuff that were unhealthy :-)

In the evening we had starters of asparagus & salmon with hollandaise sauce, which was lovely.



Then I did a salad, with rocket, avocado, beetroot, Parma ham & baked halloumi cheese, very nice and healthy


We also had a few G&T's for a change as Gin is healthier than wine apparently :-)

My Sunday treat was visiting my parents & having Croissants, I've really missed bread based things.

I made a very nice roast beef dinner but limited myself to only had half a carrot, half a parsnip and half an onion, the rest was cabbage, broccoli & cauliflower with loads of roast beef, so it sort of fitted in with the diet :-)

 
 

Yum Yum Yum 






No comments:

Post a Comment