Sunday 18 August 2019

Day 3517 (16/08/2019)

Sad news in the morning with the death of a Policeman from Thames Valley, there will be no justice and some unsatisfactory sentences for offences that don't show the true cost of a crime having been committed - I'm so glad I am out of it and that my kids decided on a different career. 

A few more words exchanged at work, some people really are just tossers.

Anyway tonight was salmon stir fry with the rest of the cauliflower & broccoli rice.

 


I know I have only been trying this for a few days but I actually don't feel hungry and I do feel a bit better, so hopefully when I start it for real I will be able to stick to it and benefit from it, but at a stone  a month it will still be a very long term project :-(





No comments:

Post a Comment