Saturday 3 August 2019

Day 3504 & 3505 (03 & 04/08/2019)

Another busy weekend on the cards with lots to do but with my wife going down with a bad throat & cold, so we were unable to go to the Flower Show.

I cut the grass and tidied the garden before it got too hot.


The sunflower is looking very impressive.


In the evening we went out for dinner with my Dad's family who were down for the flower show.







It was a nice evening but the service was a bit crap.

I bought my wife some fresh flowers.


Inspired by the starters we had at Marco Pierre Whites last week I made my version of the Beetroot, walnut & goats cheese starter, which was quite nice.



Then I made a beetroot tagliatelle, which I had seen on the telly.


 
 



It looked like the one on the telly but was awful.



So we had pancakes & fruit for afters which was much better.






No comments:

Post a Comment