Saturday 28 October 2017

Day 2858 (27/10/2017)

It was a busy day for a few reasons.

As well as trying to catch-up doing some work I have finally ended my legal action against a couple of nasty police forces for breach of my copyright, the thieving gits.

They didn't admit liability but did give me a reasonable sized wad of cash. Not quite enough money to cover what I had spent fighting the lying corrupt bastards but I'm happy plus it leaves me free to fight my other cases, which are more pension related and will be cheaper to fight and potentially will be much more rewarding.

Also Thomas was in hospital for a few tests.


They didn't discover anything but took a few samples to test, which was good but hopefully they will find something simple that is causing him his problems.

As Thomas had been unable to eat for 24hrs we let him chose dinner and he went for Dominoes pizza, which was OK.



No comments:

Post a Comment