Saturday 21 October 2017

Day 2852 & 2853 (21 & 22/10/2017)

It's like winter outside, dark, wet & windy, role on the summer :-(

A busy day getting everything done, as busy next week.

It was a bit annoying at lunchtime, when I got a text from a client about my court appearance (don't worry as a witness for work) on Monday, asking me to bring 2 lots of copies of reports with me. These reports were a total of about 900 pages each, so if I print everything it will be nearly 2,000 pages.

I had paper but I rarely print things nowadays, so didn't have enough ink, which meant a trip out to the shops.

I did a bit of an inside BBQ for dinner on Saturday evening.


I bought my wife some fresh flowers on Sunday. 


 And then made a nice slow cooked roast lamb dinner.



Yum Yum Yum :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment