Saturday 14 October 2017

Day 2844 (13/10/2017)

Another smoothie.


 
 
Quite tasty.


Today was a busy day on the legal front.

Firstly there was a hearing for one of pensioner group issues, which I was hoping would be settled by the other side backing down but to everyone's amazement (including the judge's) they are refusing to budge or negotiate. This means there is likely to be a very long tribunal hearing in the summer of next year, when we get to call all of the senior officers and staff that have fucked up so badly when dealing with us, our pensions and our complaints, and they will lose, big style. I say that as they have lost on every legal point so far, which is why they are given the opportunity to negotiate now and settle keeping the legal fees down and the settlement acceptable to all sides. They have opted for the madness of losing in court and will end paying their barrister a small fortune and then the rest of us a larger one.

I would rather it was settled now and I have the money now but next summer I will likely win three times as much.

The second was my copyright case which looks like it is finally drawing to a near successful ending, with the naughty people offering to settle (unfortunately not for that much) but it will be a strong moral victory and I will be more than happy - as will my wife as it means I wold have stopped spending all of her money on legal fees :-)

Really looking forward to a few days away in Brighton, relaxing.




No comments:

Post a Comment