Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 2584 (24/01/2017)

I was feeling slightly better today and had loads of work to do.

My life is feeling a lot more relaxed nowadays, there is still lots to do but the joy of being at home all the time of quite a few years going away week-in week-out is great but I think it makes these daily entries seem a bit samey.

Anyway bought a new bluetooth speaker today as my old speakers, which came with my first computer 20yrs ago, were collecting more interference (which was probably due to me computer anyway).


So far I have managed to pair this to ever device I have apart from my computer, which is a bit annoying.

As my wife & Lee had been in Bristol visiting my mother-in-law we had a two for Tuesday deal when they got home, which was nice but slightly ruined by the fact that I had treated them both to a nice afters but one was sold out and they forgot to include the other one.

I must remember to check my credit card for a refund.



No comments:

Post a Comment