Sunday 11 October 2015

Day 2113 & 2114 (10 & 11/10/2015)

I'm getting through my work but still not up to date and I start on a new round of training again very soon.

I'm definitely thinking that next summer I will walk away from the majority of my work as I want to be home more and want to concentrate on other things.

The weekends are non diet days (as are days I'm working away), so my wife made some nice poached eggs for breakfast.



I'm determined to get the next part of the University distance learning course that I'm writing finished before 2am on Monday morning, it would be nice to be a week or two ahead and have Sunday's off. I can't wait for half term.

Did a lovely Sunday Roast, with Duck Breasts in a plumb sauce and lots of veg, including a squash.


Very nice.









No comments:

Post a Comment