Saturday 17 October 2015

Day 2120 & 2121 (17 & 18/10/2015)

A busy weekend with lots to do before I go away tomorrow night.

We went over to Bridgwater with some flowers and then made our usual stop at the drive-thru Costa Coffee for a drink and a cake.


My wife had the lemon muffin whilst I went for the coffee & walnut.


Yum Yum Yum

Had a nice Chinese in the evening.


And slightly too much to drink.


Then off to Dublin on Sunday.

Sunday was a very busy day as I had lots to do in the morning before I could leave for the airport.

I slept for the whole flight,listening to my music,hopefully not snoring too much.


The hotel is OK, with a comfortable room but a small telly.


Dinner was nice but they messed up my order, so I had to wait for dinner for near 45mins.




Pus no biscuits on the tea tray :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment