Monday 19 October 2015

Day 2122 (19/10/2015)

First day of the course next to the Lansdowne Road Stadium.


It went well and they provided plenty of drinks & biscuits and some nice sandwiches & crisps.


In the evening they took me out for dinner, which was nice. I had some nice Thai fish cakes for starters, then a really lovely steak for diner. And a very nice pear and almond tart.




I walked passed the American Embassy on the way backj to my hotel.


I was tempted to take a photo of my hand thru their fence, so I could technically claim to be in the USA or even claim asylum but I settled for the photo outside instead as I don't think the security were to keen on me taking lots of photos (they weren't, I wasn't stopped but they did walk up to me and said hello).


Then back to my room to do more work. It was a very late night (early morning) as I had to submit another part of the University course.




No comments:

Post a Comment