Saturday 27 June 2015

Day 2006 (25/06/2015)

The last day of the holiday but the last day is always the packing up and getting to the airport day.

We were supposed to be out of our apartment by 10am but that was never going to happen so we paid to have it until 4pm, so had a lazy morning and a few hours by the pool before getting ready.

This ended up a stressful few hours for me as I again ended up juggling things between issues in my life; trying to do the right thing, whilst causing those I hate the most discomfort. In the long term I think what I have done will be best but a few people I like may not quite see it like that and may hate me in the short term.

A lot of people I hate will hate me even more but I don't care about that; I'm burning bridges with people I hate as if things work out then eventually I will be at the other end of the country and have nothing to do with any of them ever again.

I can't say what it is yet but it should be in the papers in he next few weeks.

Anyway at least we got to sit next to each other on the flight home.





No comments:

Post a Comment