Friday 26 June 2015

Day 1999 (18/06/2015)

Thursday arrived and it was like my body had shut down, I was completely knackered and had no energy or anything.

We were up early packing and only left about 30 minutes late, which for my is technically early.

Owing to me being a cheap skate booking a Ryan Air flight we ended up sat on same row but on opposite sides of the plane.


I think I was asleep before we took off and slept for an or so (probably snoring so I doubt anyone else slept).

When I woke up I wrote the whole of my next company newsletter on my phone, which will save me a lot of time when I get back but wasn't really how I should have been spending my holiday but there wasn't much else to do on the flight as I could t speak to my wife.


We seemed to whizz thru the airport and took a taxi to the apartment, which was more than adequate, with a nice pool but less than impressive wifi.




After unpacking we walk into town, which was about a minute away and went to an Italian restaurant where we had a few drinks and a lovely meal.










No comments:

Post a Comment