Friday 12 June 2015

Day 1990 (09/06/2015)

Day two of the course and it was going very well, with more nice food.


In the evening I had a business meeting, which was interesting, exciting and scary.

I have tried a number of business ventures over the years but this is the first time I have actually been involved with someone who is an actaul businessman not just an investigator or retired policeman trying to be a businessman.

This guy has experience of running a couple of international businesses and also of start-up's and getting finance. He has plans, which are the exciting and scary, as if we are able to do what we are planning then this has the potential to be really big.

And obviously also profitable for those concerned.

I grabbed a McDonalds after the meeting as I was to tired to go anywhere else.





No comments:

Post a Comment