Wednesday 21 December 2011

Day 725 (21/12/2011)

Yesterday I noticed about 4months worth of lottery tickets in my wife's purse, so checked them in the hope that we may have won the odd £10 or two.


I was more than surprised that we had won, nothing earth shattering but when I told my wife and Thomas, apparently when the kids picked their numbers 15yrs ago, although they have never paid for the tickets, this was a legally binding contract fr life that meant it was their winnings.

Unfortunately for them I had never signed up to this but relented slightly and negotiated a new family rule whereby whoever picked the numbers gets 50% of the winnings and the other 50% is shared between us and the other number picking but non paying child.

Basically a win win situation for the kids as they still don't pay but get to share the winnings.

Going out for a family meal tonight followed by seeing Kelly's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment