Wednesday 28 December 2011

Day 732 (28/12/2011)

Back to work today doing a few reports but also spending time thinking of the changes I am going to make to my reports, website & powerpoints for next year.

Although I am working I must admit that I am at the same time playing my new comedy dvd's, which makes work a bit slow, as for some reason I keep stopping work to watch them.

We discussed New Years Resolutions today at dinner. I did mention that rather than picking a resolution I would have trouble keeping up throughout the year I should choose as a resolution of "eating more chocolates & cakes in 2012". This did not go down well with my wife but honestly I was only joking. I will definitely try harder this year to get fit, loose weight (without the aid of having my leg cut off), get someone to help do my work, spend more time relaxing with my family & write my stories. Or should I just pick the eating more chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment