Wednesday 14 December 2011

Day 718 (14/12/2011)

Its been very cold & wet, I hate winter time. I want a summer holiday, if not a holiday then just the summer, when I will be sat in my nice garden.

Its hard to know how you can work nearly all day and yet have achieved next to nothing. Annoying that you can spend hours writing & answering emails, earned no money and still have the same number of emails in my in-box as I did when I started.

Spoke with someone on the phone today talking about renting out Kim's house. It was like speaking to someone from the 1950's or 60's, you would not believe that we had moved on at all in relation to race relations. Truly shocking attitude amongst some people, especially those who are supposed to working in a caring industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment