Sunday 25 July 2021

Day 4217 & 4218 (17 & 18/07/2021)

It's the weekend and we had a nice breakfast to start the day. 



I was watching a Richard Herring podcast and was unbelievably impressed with the early birthday shout which my brother had arranged.  


Thomas went out in the afternoon as his friends were holding a surprise part for him. We went out to buy some things that I needed to repair the dinning room chairs. It was really hot, so we stopped off for a cold drink at Costa.


Then in the evening I did made a macaroni cheese with chorizo, which is a recipe I saw whilst at the gym. 









It was all very tasty, with some nice cheesy & caramelised onion garlic bread. 



On Sunday I went to see my parents and then did a salad with the left overs for dinner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment