Saturday 3 July 2021

Day 4203 & 4204 (03 & 04/07/2021)

It's the weekend, time for a bit of work but also to relax with the family. Starting the day with a healthy (ish) breakfast.



Inspired by the salad she had whilst we were away my wife made a huge salad for dinner on Saturday, whilst we watched England play in the football, with Thomas out in the pub with his friends. 



After a shock England performance I didn't expect to see Thomas out of bed today but he was up quite early and fairly sober.  


I did a nice roast pork dinner on Sunday but the potatoes were a bit of a disappointment.









I even treated us to a cookie-dough afters, which was really nice.  


I should point out that we shared it, I just warmed it on one plate. 

Also I'm trying to be good now and only having afters on a Sunday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment