Monday 17 May 2021

Day 4147 & 4148 (08 & 09/05/2021)

It's the weekend and my wife is off for the week for our celebrations. Normally we would have gone away for a few days to treat ourselves but that is still not going to happen but I took some time off, which I desperately needed, although I still have loads to do but I will try and limit myself to just a few hours a day on the computer.


I went shopping in the afternoon and bought my wife some flowers for our anniversary. 



Then in the evening we had a nice Chinese take-away.





Sunday was our 34th Wedding Anniversary, which seems unbelievable. We were so young. Our kids are so much older than that now but still seem so young to us. 



I made eggs benedict for brunch.




Then in the evening I made a nice Italian dinner, with a mushroom and gnocchi dish.





It was lovely.






No comments:

Post a Comment