Sunday 29 April 2018

Day 3040 (27/04/2018)

It was a long busy day with lots to do in the office and my business partner wanted to Skype as we hadn't spoken since our meeting during which I thought we were trying to help out and he thought we were trying to push him out.

As a result I had decided to retire from work and leave the company and he wanted to discuss this. The call quickly became a very loud and sweary shouting argument which went on for two hours and actually cleared the air, so I am staying with the company for now.

I had to take headache tablets after the call and needed to chill-out but had to get ready and drive to Cardiff to see David Baddiel's show, My Family, Not The Sitcom with my friend Sam.


The show was very funny and it was nice to catch-up with Sam, who I hadn't seen for ages.

After the show we went for something to eat, so I had a nice pizza before driving home.





No comments:

Post a Comment