Saturday 21 April 2018

Day 3034 & 3035 (21 & 22/04/2018)

The weekend is here with a time to do some work but try to relax a bit.

We had a nice breakfast when it was rainy but we decided to go out for the afternoon to a National Trust property called Killerton's near Exeter, where we had a nice walk in the sun, which was exhausting but continued my good fit-bit score for the week.






Then a nice latte and a cake.



Then we went for a quick drive to Exmouth, to see the beach & the sea, but there was lightening and heavy rain but it stopped just long enough for a quick selfie :-)


On Sunday I say my Mum & Dad for breakfast then came back and started tidying the garden, which had been neglected over the winter.



I know I say it every year but I'm going to get the garden looking nice this year and will definitely spend a lot of time out their, weather willing.

Plus it helped to my best ever Sunday fit-bit rating.

And making a nice slow cooked roast lamb for dinner.



It was very nice.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment