Saturday 24 March 2018

Day 3005 (23/03/2018)

I avoided my business partner today but posted him a message saying he had the weekend to think which if the two options he wanted to choose, I just got on with stuff.

In the evening my wife and I went to a wine tasting evening at the Rumwell Farm Shop.

The wine were;

Cava Bella Conchi N.V. – sparkling from Spain – to be served on arrival
Bucci Verdicchio 2014, Italian – white
Powers Viognier 2013, USA Columbia Valley, Washington State – white
Kaiken Malbec 2016, Argentinian, Mendoza – red
Zisola Nero D’Avola 2015, Noto, Sicily – red
Domaine des Chenes Rivesaltes Ambre 2005, Sweet amber from South of France – Languedoc







Whilst the food was;

On arrival attendees will be shown to their table where they will be served with a wild mushroom soup.



Italian stuffed chicken or stuffed aubergine with herb mash and Italian beans.



Followed by cheese and biscuits.



Quite a lovely evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment