Saturday 10 March 2018

Day 2991 (09/03/2018)

A busy day with work to do in the office but I managed to squeeze in time for a hair-cut and then off to the gym for a steam & a swim.


Not that I overdo it at during my swim but I always end up having a sleep afterwards. Clearly in no shape to cycle the length of the country so I am having to withdraw from that :-(

Driving around Taunton, a week after most of the snow melted, after days of fairly decent weather but there are still piles of dirty snow all over the place (where it was originally piled to clear the roads).


Lee came home for a few days but just after they arrived I had to go to Bristol as I was meeting a few of the boys from the van for one of our regular quiz nights, with fish & chips.


 

We were robbed of victory as they cancelled the music round as they couldn't get the tracks in the right order :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment