Saturday 31 March 2012

Day 826 & 827 (31/03 & 01/04/2012)

Weekend but not exactly relaxing as I'm still preparing for the course this week. Printing off loads of stuff and making sure all of the material is up to date.

Update - Saturday 20:45 - Got a Chinese delivered as we are all busy.


I know there was far too much food but it is for tomorrow as well (and maybe the day after that as well).

Update - Sunday 12:15 - Just about finished preparing for next weeks course. Quickly went over to see my parents. They always have a nice flowers in their garden, and this is just the driveway.


I can't wait until our garden is finished off with flowers and some patio furniture. (I'm not going to mention the gnome or mushroom that have recently appeared in the garden courtesy of my wife).

No comments:

Post a Comment