Saturday 24 March 2012

Day 819 & 820 (24 & 25/03/2012)

Really impressed with the efforts of the fundraising on Sports Relief to raise over £50 million last night but I find myself asking the question where were all the sportsmen & women putting themselves out, it seems to be comedians doing nearly all the hard work.

Today has been mostly cutting grass and tidying up a garden or two.


I gave the patio a quick going over with a jet wash, it really cleaned them up and brought out the different colours. I might do it again with some detergent before we buy the new patio furniture.


I'm really looking forward to spending a few evenings this summer sat out there with a glass of wine relaxing.

Updated - Sunday 21:45 - My body aches after yesterdays gardening exercise. Thankfully when my garden is done it will take very little maintenance.

Nice dinner today, had a salad with other bits and pieces.

Working away this week, not looking forward to going away again.

No comments:

Post a Comment