Monday 18 December 2023

Day 5097 & 5098 (16 & 17/12/2023)

A busy day, with my wife putting out some decoration before going out on her Christmas Do at Oake Manor Golf Club. 


I was at home with the kids and did meat balls for dinner.





With pork sausage meatballs for me :-)



Yum Yum Yum :-)


When I picked my wife up after her do, she was actually complaining about being too warm. Normally when I pick her up from her Christmas Do it is freezing but tonight it was actually +10 degree at nearly midnight, which is crazy.

On Sunday me & Lee went to see my parents for breakfast then went home to get ready for Gary & Elaine coming over for an early Christmas dinner. 






A lovely 3 bird roast, gammon joint an pigs in blankets, plus all the usual vegetables and a great and long over-due get together.








No comments:

Post a Comment