Wednesday 3 February 2021

Day 4049 & 4050 (30 & 31/01/2021)

It's the weekend but these days are very samey nowadays. It was my Mum's Birthday, so we dropped some presents over to her and tried to make things a little normal, without staying etc, so it wasn't very normal. 



I didn't take any photos, so I thought I would include one from my parents surprise silver weeding anniversary party from 1988, as I don't think any of us have change that much :-)  


Then we drove out to lay flowers on Mary's grave as it would have been her birthday tomorrow and I think for a number of reasons it was essential to do this. 


Then back home and I made a very nice vegi Mexican chilli con carne.






All very tasty. 



On Sunday I made a lovely roast pork dinner. 






Another tasty dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment