Saturday 31 October 2020

Day 3958 & 3959 (31/10 & 01/11/2020)

The weekend is here and its like full blown winter outside.


We had Halloween based crumpets with breakfast.



Then I did a bit more tidying in the garden, putting some plants away for the winter. 


With the country entering a lockdown next week there were queues again at he supermarket, which was slightly annoying.


In the evening I did a Jamie meal, with salmon & chorizo on a bed of rice with tomatoes & spinach, it was very tasty.






Sunday I went over to my parents for breakfast and then in the afternoon I made a Thomas toad-in-the-hole and did us a very tasty roast beef.







It was all very lovely.


Used up some frozen strawberries and made a strawberry tart, which was very nice. 









No comments:

Post a Comment