Saturday 6 June 2020

Day 3811 & 3812 (06 & 07/06/2020)

The weekend is here but its cold & wet and the infection rate is going up in the South West and things are looking grim for this country at the moment.

In the afternoon I went to Tesco's for more supplies.


Then in the evening I made a vegi tikka masala and a vegetable korma with a few other curry bits. 



 


Very tasty.

 

On Sunday I made a very nice duck breast dinner, it was very tasty but I forgot to take any photos of it.


Quite surprising scenes in Bristol in the afternoon, with the pulling down of the statue of Colston in Bristol during the Black Lives Matter protest. Is it even possible that for once things will improve in this country, I doubt it but it would be nice as it's long overdue.



No comments:

Post a Comment