Monday 29 July 2019

Day 3497 & 3498 (27 & 28/07/2019)

It's my Birthday and we started with a nice breakfast at the hotel.




They even had a make your own pancake machine, which I obviously had to try out.


A very nice break.


Then we went off to Kim's grave to lay fresh flowers. We try to do this every month. It's hard to believe its been 8 years.


I doubt a day goes by without any of either me, my wife or kids thinking about her. I know she would have loved the adults the kids have become and would be very proud of them. It still makes me very sad to think of her.

Then we went home and were joined by the kids and went off to Mum & Dads for tea & cake.



Then home for a very nice Mexican.

 
   

Then on Sunday we had dinner at The Worlds End, whilst Thomas was at work. u


   
 
 
 

Then Lee went home :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment