Saturday 25 May 2019

Day 3433 & 3434 (25 & 26/05/2019)

Its a Bank Holiday Weekend, which I had forgotten about and even better than that the sun is out, although I am in the office doing some work.

Also I am still tidying up the house and probably will be for another year or two, starting with my office and now have a Richard Herring shelf for all of my bits and bobs :-)


I also came across my first ever Gideons Bible which I got given in School in 1979, when I was still 11.



Obviously I wont put it on eBay, it would never sell, so its going in the bin instead.

Had a lovely mashed avocado with yogurt & chilli on toast for brunch.


Made a nice Mexican in the evening, doing a chilli con carne and some nachos.



On Sunday I was going to do a BBQ, the first of the season but as always, as soon as I mention BBQ the weather turns, so I did a nice salad instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment