Wednesday 3 April 2019

Day 3377 & 3378 (30 & 31/03/2019)

Weekend here and I did a bit of work but not much.

The weekend started with some nice scrambled eggs & cheese with a bit of tarragon. Quite tasty.


Then in the afternoon we went to Bridgwater and Bristol to do the flowers, then stopped off for a hot drink & a cake on the way back.


Then home and I made a tasty chilli con carne :-)

 

Yum Yum Yum :-)


Then a big fruit salad, with some creme fresh, as I'm trying to be good at the moment (again). 


Sunday it was Mothers Day, so I went to see my parents for breakfast as normal then home to spoil my wife with some presents and a nice diner.

 

 It started with a nice caprice salad and some hot Italian bites :-)
 

Then a very tasty mixed seafood linguine. 


So bloody tasty :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment