Sunday 20 January 2019

Day 3304 (16/01/2019)

I had managed to finish getting everything ready by just after 8pm, so I had a few hours to relax and snooze. Then around 12:30 I left home driving to Luton, listening to a few Adam Buxton podcasts.

At Luton I was able to sleep for another hour before getting on the plane at 7:30. It was Wizz Air which is a East Europe version of Ryan Air, so there were no perks such as free food or films to watch.

I put my music on and closed my eyes as everyone was still boarding and went straight to sleep, missing the safety briefing and take off and not waking up for about 2hrs when I was woken by the announcement that we were flying over Leipzig, Poland, at a height of 11km 300m and travelling at 800km p/h with an outside tenor of -65degress.

I then managed to snooze a bit more and play cards on my phone until we landed, in a cold & snowy Vilnius.




Then it was a taxi to the hotel, which was very nice and a little sleep whilst watching a Richard Herring on YouTube on the telly, until I had a bit to eat and practice for tomorrows talk.


 
 
 
 

Then I had some room service whilst I did some work.








No comments:

Post a Comment