Sunday 18 November 2018

Day 3244 & 3245 (17 & 18/11/2018)

I started the day by doing some work in the office but then had a nice nearly healthy breakfast.



In the late afternoon we went for another walk around Dunster Castle.

Slightly disappointed that we did n't get to have a cup of tea and cake, we thought we were still in time but the gate was locked :-(




So we ended up in Minehead and had fish & chips by the sea front and then sat in our car drinking a tea & latte.




Quite a nice but slightly cold day out.

It was a cold start this morning, with me having to defrost the ice first thing as Thomas was going off to work early. Obviously I was still wearing my shorts but put a coat on.


After seeing my parents I came back and tidied the garden, again.


I raked the leaves and made more of the plants ready for winter, that's already here.


In the afternoon I tried something a bit different for dinner, doing some roast cod today, wrapped in prosciutto, with olives & vine cheery tomato’s.



 


Yum Yum, Yum :-)

 






No comments:

Post a Comment