Sunday 7 October 2018

Day 3202 & 3203 (06 & 07/10/2018)

It was a quite morning, with it just being the two of us this, with Lee away for a few days but coming back later and Thomas away checking out Universities. So we had a nice (& quiet) breakfast.


Then in the afternoon we picked Lee up and then went to Gary & Elaine's for a lovely Chinese take away.


As always it was a great evening with G&E.

Went to my Mum & Dad's for breakfast on Sunday, then home in time to tidy the garden, raking up the leaves and putting nearly all of the gnomes away for the winter.


Well nearly all of the gnomes :-)


I know it's far too early for Christmas and I had stores that put out early Christmas things but I thought it would be nice for my wife.

Then I did a nice pan friend pork chop for our Sunday roast, very tasty.

 



 

 
Yum Yum Yum








No comments:

Post a Comment