Friday 8 June 2018

Day 3081 (07/06/2018)

A busy day. First of all there was a very interesting article in The Bristol Cable about the local Police & Facebook.


Where do the press get these stories from :-)

Then I went to meet up with Mark on his Charity Cycle ride.


Really impressive, I wish I could have done it, it would have been great to be fit & slim again but it would have killed me with so little time to prepare.

Also a busy day for my company wit the other directors attend an important meeting in London, obviously I was not there and quite frankly was not invited but if we get the contract then I don't care.

In the evening I watered the garden and then a while sat out there relaxing, in fact so late the solar lights came on (darker than the photo showed), which was so much better than be sat in watch Lone Island with the other two in the house.





No comments:

Post a Comment