Wednesday 2 November 2016

Day 2500 (01/11/2016)

In Manchester to train a charity involved in stopping people trafficking.


They had provided lots of cakes & biscuits.


It was a slightly strange start as it was clear some in the room had prior knowledge of me, as they were all retired officers from a police force I am suing. I think by the end I had won them over.

Afterwards I thought I would save time getting a taxi to the car park to get my car.


Unfortunately I got into a cab with a guy who had been a taxi driver for three  weeks and possibly only in the country for a week or two longer. Eventually after a tour of Manchester we arrived, quite sometime after I could have walked there.

Slightly annoying as it meant I got caught in more traffic and didn't get home until gone 8:30pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment