Tuesday 5 March 2013

Day 1165 (05/03/2013)

The trouble with March is that it is the start of my new financial year for my company, with the accounts starting at £0.00 and so for the first few weeks until I receive a few payments it looks like my company is in the Red.

It's very depressing even though I know there is money in the bank, money owed to me by clients and a lot of worked booked for the next few months. Role on getting paid for a few courses then my company will look very healthy again.

I now have picked up all of the laptops, so have 12 spare laptops in my office for use on my courses. I just have to install all of the software on them and then get used to carrying an awful lot of kit around with me.

It's nice that this week is fairly relaxed work wise as the next three weeks are going to be very very busy.

Sometimes when you are at crossroads in your life its hard to decide which way to turn, but what the hell, whats the worst that can happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment