Saturday, 5 September 2026

Day 6090 & 6091 (05 & 06/09/2026)

I was up fairly early, just doing some things in the office, then we had a nice brunch.   



In the afternoon we went up to Bristol, to lay some flowers on Leah's parents grave, as it was the anniversary of Mary passing. 


The gold lettering has been faded for a little while, and we asked about getting it repaired but my wife found some metallic pens online and made it look much better. 


South Bristol Crematorium has some lovely views over Bristol, and on a nice day, it is lovely to look out. And on bad day, with the rain and wind it is very 


Then home and we had some lovely food from Döner & Gyros. 



On Sunday I saw my parents for breakfast, then home to tidy up the garden and water everything, still using the watering cans, as there is still a hose pipe ban in place.  

Then in the evening I made a very tasty veggie sausage & mushroom pasta, with spinach, in a creamy sauce, with fenell. 











Very tasty, with a few to many glasses of Prosecco.  






No comments:

Post a Comment