Friday 6 September 2024

Day 5356 & 5357 (31/08 & 01/09/2024)

A busy morning but had a nice breakfast.



Then we got ready and picked my parents up and went up to Lydney to see Gary & Elaine in their new house, which was lovely. They did us some lovely food. 




And had a brilliant Desserts Board. 



A very lovely day and great to catch-up with Gary & Elaine and so nice that they are happy in their new house.


Sunday it was September, so time for a new picture of Kylie.  


Then off to my parents for breakfast, then home, where I made a tasty roast beef dinner.





Very tasty.


With a lovely afters, as Elaine had sent us home with some raspberry & almond cakes, so made a coulis and some Chantilly cream.






Rather annoyingly I burnt my thumb quite badly making dinner :-(





No comments:

Post a Comment