Monday 20 May 2024

Day 5251 & 5252 (18 & 19/05/2024)

It's the weekend but it was raining, so no cutting the grass and tidying the garden today but we had a nice brunch.



Since coming back from our holiday I have been eating fruit everyday, not had any biscuits and  have been cutting down on milk & bread, I hope i can keep it up as it might actually work. For our afternoon tea I was still on the green tea and only had lemon curd on my scone, no cream, so trying to be good.



In the evening I made mushrooms in a garlic, tarragon & cream sauce with rice, and a goats cheese & beetroot salad, all very tasty.










On Sunday I saw my parents for breakfast and then home to cut the grass and tidy the garden in the sunny weather. Then I made a lovely salad for dinner.


Then inspired by a Instagram Reel I made an unbelievably tasty pistachio ice-cream. Which was so easy, just soaked the pistachios in water, then drained them and added vegan Greek yoghurt & honey, all blitzed together and then frozen, with crushed pistachios on the top for serving.   













No comments:

Post a Comment