Wednesday 31 July 2024

Day 5321 & 5322 (27 & 28/07/2024)

It's my Birthday, getting even closer to 60, which is horrible but I suppose than the alternative.



We had a lovely brunch, one of my favorites. 



Then got ready and drove off to Southampton, stopping for a coffee & some cake on the way. 



Then we got to the hotel and booked in, before meeting in the bar for a drink.





Then off to Cosmo for a nice piggie around the world all you could eat buffet.












They had a great little ice-cream machine





Then back fairly early to the hotel to collapse.

We had a relaxing morning at the hotel, then checked-out and went for a nice brunch.



Then my wife went for a walk around the area with Lee & Tim, whilst me and Thomas watched the Olympics at the fan-zone and had a nice cooling drink.




Then a slow drive home, stopping off for dinner at Wagamama's in Dorchester. 








Then home after a lovely birthday weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment